Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Looking for skin, hair or nail care tips? Considering cosmetic or anti-aging procedures? Get your questions answered here!

Find more info see our Healthy Beauty Center

If your question is not related to cosmetic procedures, anti-aging, or beauty please post it on Skin Problems & Treatments Community.
Daily Skin Care
jennyt1990 posted:
I am about to turn 42 in a few months and I am still trying to figure out what my daily skin care routine should be. I have researched this topic a lot online and I get more confused with each new explanation. Is there a complete skin care line that takes care of all of my daily needs and makes it simple and easy to follow? Please help me!!

atti_editor responded:
Hi jennyt1990,

There are definitely a lot of different skin care products and regimens out there. While I can't personally speak to a line of products that might work for you, here are some essentials that our experts recommend as well as an article on 6 secrets to gorgeous skin that you might find interesting.

Best wishes,
Atti

anginaberryz responded:
Hey as we aged our skin get wrinkled, fine lines and crow feet starts to appear on skin. So complete skin care includes moisturizer, wrinkle care, brightener etc.. There are lots of product available in the market that gives complete solution on all these problem.

stellagonzalez responded:
Best way to start your skin care routine is with basic home made recipes. Just Google search all the basic necessities for skin care.

albertsmith responded:
The simplest and best skin care treatment is to simply drink lots of water. Every knowledgeable person recommends it.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Expert Blog

Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS

Dr. Robert Kotler gets beneath the surface to discuss selecting a cosmetic surgeon, computer imaging, celebrity makeovers and more...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.