Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Looking for skin, hair or nail care tips? Considering cosmetic or anti-aging procedures? Get your questions answered here!

Find more info see our Healthy Beauty Center

If your question is not related to cosmetic procedures, anti-aging, or beauty please post it on Skin Problems & Treatments Community.
glutathione and l carnitine supplements
An_255834 posted:
Hi! I have been using l carnitine for a while, 2 capsules (500mg) twice a day but I'm also planning to take glutathione pills for by back chest and face acne and skin together with vit c for the whitening effect. The dose would be 500 mg twice a day and double the dose for vitamin c. Is this safe? Can I continue on this? Thank you

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Don't shave your legs before a pedicure!Expert
Shaving the legs before going for a pedicure has been linked to an increase risk of infection from pedicure footbaths. This is because the ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS

Dr. Robert Kotler gets beneath the surface to discuss selecting a cosmetic surgeon, computer imaging, celebrity makeovers and more...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.