Skip to content
seagulls05 posted:
i have this spot in between my's like a rash or inflammation,it itches bad at kinda reminds me of athletes foot when i had it,but not sure if you get it on your hands.been putting hydrocortisone on it,hasnt done much..tried lanicane and it just made it worse..any ideas
Krys_27 responded:
Is it little tiny blisters? It could possibly be a form of eczema. Dyshidrotic Eczema. Check out this website: hope this was helpful.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Cure for Hives--(had hives over ENTIRE BODY for over a year)
Do you have pink, raised areas anywhere on your body that itch (and I mean anywhere)? Do you eat a lot of low-fat or diet foods or use ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.