Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
face redness
S13kid posted:
since august of 2010, my face has always been red. Face skin is always dry and lately has begun to start peeling around the cheek areas. i've been using the blue-label dove bar soap and my face feels smooth afterwards. i've been also using eucerin after each shower, but after its dry its rough again. there is a little redness between my eyes and eyebrows. is this eczema or....? any suggestions on how to cure this? thank you!

Susan Evans, MD responded:
Dear S13kid,

You may want to seek a medical evaluation. There are a number of skin conditions that could be causing the symptoms that you are experiencing. You could be dealing with eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea. Each condition would require a different treatment. In the case of rosacea, delaying treatment can make the condition worsen over time.

Best,

Dr. Evans

casperatos replied to Susan Evans, MD's response:
Dear Sir/madam,

For my Masters' thesis I am looking for (English) people who have Rosacea or who have a family member with Rosacea.

I have developed a survey about Rosacea and your input will provide me of important information that will reinforce the outcome of my thesis. The survey is anonymous. It will take around 7 minutes to complete.

Title: "Market research on Rosacea in the UK"

I would deeply appreciate your help in filling out this survey. Click on the link below to fill in the survey:

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=341894

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If you like I can send you the results of the survey afterwards
Thank you in advance for taking a moment of your time!

Wishing you all the best.
Kind regards,

Casper

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.