Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Someone please help me...
amandalynne89 posted:
Hi, I am 21 years old and for the past 2 months I have been living with a rash-like looking irritation on my cheek, just under my nose. I saw a Dermatolgist at the Hospital where I work and she diagnosed it as Rosacea. She gave me a perscription for Noritate 1% and said that the irrittation should clear up within 3 weeks at the most. 2 months later, here I am waiting for a follow up appointment with this red, pimply rash on my face. Since adolscence, I have had fairly clear skin so this problem has really taken a toll my self esteem. Some mornings I just dont want to leave the house and that makes me so sad. Please, I am in desperate need of some real help.
Thank you in advance,
Amanda

casperatos responded:
Dear Sir/madam,

For my Masters' thesis I am looking for (English) people who have Rosacea or who have a family member with Rosacea.

I have developed a survey about Rosacea and your input will provide me of important information that will reinforce the outcome of my thesis. The survey is anonymous. It will take around 7 minutes to complete.

Title: "Market research on Rosacea in the UK"

I would deeply appreciate your help in filling out this survey. Click on the link below to fill in the survey:

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=341894

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If you like I can send you the results of the survey afterwards
Thank you in advance for taking a moment of your time!

Wishing you all the best.
Kind regards,

Casper

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

psoriasis tips
I have put up with psoriasis for decades. Nasty drugs like embrel will have dramatic results but at a huge cost to both your body and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.