Skip to content
Someone please help me...
amandalynne89 posted:
Hi, I am 21 years old and for the past 2 months I have been living with a rash-like looking irritation on my cheek, just under my nose. I saw a Dermatolgist at the Hospital where I work and she diagnosed it as Rosacea. She gave me a perscription for Noritate 1% and said that the irrittation should clear up within 3 weeks at the most. 2 months later, here I am waiting for a follow up appointment with this red, pimply rash on my face. Since adolscence, I have had fairly clear skin so this problem has really taken a toll my self esteem. Some mornings I just dont want to leave the house and that makes me so sad. Please, I am in desperate need of some real help.
Thank you in advance,
casperatos responded:
Dear Sir/madam,

For my Masters' thesis I am looking for (English) people who have Rosacea or who have a family member with Rosacea.

I have developed a survey about Rosacea and your input will provide me of important information that will reinforce the outcome of my thesis. The survey is anonymous. It will take around 7 minutes to complete.

Title: "Market research on Rosacea in the UK"

I would deeply appreciate your help in filling out this survey. Click on the link below to fill in the survey:

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If you like I can send you the results of the survey afterwards
Thank you in advance for taking a moment of your time!

Wishing you all the best.
Kind regards,


Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful