Skip to content
Problem with one of the following:
Anon_236689 posted:
Hello. I am a 27 year old male @ 186 lbs. I was recently prescribed Adoxa, Finacea and Acanya for acne & rosacea. Within 1 day, I noticed results. The Adoxa is taken once daily, Acanya is applied mornings and Finacea is applied evenings. Everything was going great for 2 and a half months with perfectly clear skin, then, all of a sudden my forehead had broken out into many white heads. My diet has not changed, nor has my health. Any suggestions as to why my forehead has "all of a sudden" broken out? Please help!

casperatos responded:
Dear Sir/madam,

For my Masters' thesis I am looking for (English) people who have Rosacea or who have a family member with Rosacea.

I have developed a survey about Rosacea and your input will provide me of important information that will reinforce the outcome of my thesis. The survey is anonymous. It will take around 7 minutes to complete.

Title: "Market research on Rosacea in the UK"

I would deeply appreciate your help in filling out this survey. Click on the link below to fill in the survey:

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=341894

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If you like I can send you the results of the survey afterwards
Thank you in advance for taking a moment of your time!

Wishing you all the best.
Kind regards,

Casper

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

I THINK I HAVE FOUND A CURE
PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSE CALLED "I HAVE FOUND A CURE" it is an actual description of how, not a link to some pay site it cured it for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.