Skip to content
Problem with one of the following:
Anon_236689 posted:
Hello. I am a 27 year old male @ 186 lbs. I was recently prescribed Adoxa, Finacea and Acanya for acne & rosacea. Within 1 day, I noticed results. The Adoxa is taken once daily, Acanya is applied mornings and Finacea is applied evenings. Everything was going great for 2 and a half months with perfectly clear skin, then, all of a sudden my forehead had broken out into many white heads. My diet has not changed, nor has my health. Any suggestions as to why my forehead has "all of a sudden" broken out? Please help!

casperatos responded:
Dear Sir/madam,

For my Masters' thesis I am looking for (English) people who have Rosacea or who have a family member with Rosacea.

I have developed a survey about Rosacea and your input will provide me of important information that will reinforce the outcome of my thesis. The survey is anonymous. It will take around 7 minutes to complete.

Title: "Market research on Rosacea in the UK"

I would deeply appreciate your help in filling out this survey. Click on the link below to fill in the survey:

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=341894

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If you like I can send you the results of the survey afterwards
Thank you in advance for taking a moment of your time!

Wishing you all the best.
Kind regards,

Casper

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful