Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Flesh colored bumps
An_240870 posted:
About 2 days ago I noticed what felt like a cluster of small bumps under my chin. I assumed it was acne because I currently and in the past have had problems with acne. The bumps are not itchy and they are flesh colored. The next day I realized it had spread down toward my neck, on and around my chin,jawline and on the right side of my face between my nose and cheek. The best way I can describe the bumps is that they kind of feel like goose bumps and the only way I can see them in the mirror is if I look close enough with the right lighting. My mom thought I might be having some sort of allergic reaction or could be some sort of rash. I'd appreciate if some hear can help me figure out what this is.

museum responded:
I'm curious if you ever found out what the bumps were. I woke up with tons of these all over my face and now, two days later, they have spread to my neck and behind my ears. They don't itch (except right at the corners of my eyes) and are flesh-colored. You really can only see them in bad or very bright lighting. Did you figure out what they were? Did they go away? If so, did you do anything to make them go away? Any help would be much appreciated!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Got Eczema or Roseaca? caring help is on the way-.... heres a tip for you!
LIMU (Gentle seaweed cleanser) for men and Women and safe for kids too! remove eye makeup and shave with this popular daily cleanser from ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.