Rosacea
Littlebarty1974 posted:
Hello

I am was diagnosed on Thursday with Rosacea. I am wondering what I can do to prevent flare ups. The doctor thinks this is it...

Since November I have had red itchy patches around my nose, and mouth. They itch and burn.

I was given a lotion, Metro Gel, and was told to use Neutragenia Oil-Free Moisterizer. Which I have been doing.

I am a swimmer, is this doing more harm then good? I noticed today at a meet, that the hot humid pool seemed to make it itch more.

On swim days, can I use the Metro Gel more then once? I am suppose to put it on once a day. And use the Neutragina 2x a day

Any hits or ideas to help prevent flare ups, I haven't learned what causes it to flare.

Thanks!
Kayte

hunnybme responded:
Try Murad. You can find it at Ulta or by searching Murad.
It really works as long as you use it twice a day. Try the kit. The results are amazing.

hunnybme responded:
I find that swimming in a salt water pool helps the rosacea. The flare ups come from hormonal changes. The Murad really works. You should try it for a month. It's great!

casperatos responded:
Dear Sir/madam,

For my Masters' thesis I am looking for (English) people who have Rosacea or who have a family member with Rosacea.

I have developed a survey about Rosacea and your input will provide me of important information that will reinforce the outcome of my thesis. The survey is anonymous. It will take around 7 minutes to complete.

Title: "Market research on Rosacea in the UK"

I would deeply appreciate your help in filling out this survey. Click on the link below to fill in the survey:

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=341894

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If you like I can send you the results of the survey afterwards
Thank you in advance for taking a moment of your time!

Wishing you all the best.
Kind regards,

Casper

casperatos replied to hunnybme's response:
Dear Sir/madam,

For my Masters' thesis I am looking for (English) people who have Rosacea or who have a family member with Rosacea.

I have developed a survey about Rosacea and your input will provide me of important information that will reinforce the outcome of my thesis. The survey is anonymous. It will take around 7 minutes to complete.

I would deeply appreciate your help in filling out this survey. Click on the link below to fill in the survey:

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If you like I can send you the results of the survey afterwards

Kind regards,

Casper

casperatos replied to hunnybme's response:
Dear Sir/madam,

Kind regards,

Casper