Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Red spots on skin
Momhewitt posted:
I have these red spots they look like blood blisters but they are not they are smooth what can this be

010081 responded:
Where u have this? For how long you have this? Do they itch, pain? please give us some more details so many members can help you.

Momhewitt replied to 010081's response:
I have some on my hands , upper arms, stomach and my breast. No they don't itch or hurt before they would go away. But now the ones I have are still there I am a diabetic and have osteoarthritis. Could one of these be the problem

Mary Ruth Buchness, MD responded:
Dear Momhewitt,
It sounds like you are developing cherry angiomas, which are small blood vessel growths. There is nothing to worry about. They do not indicate a disease, and in fact, are considered to be a cosmetic issue by the insurance companies, who will not pay for removal.

Momhewitt replied to Mary Ruth Buchness, MD's response:
Thanks I just wanted to know what they were. Thanks

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

I THINK I HAVE FOUND A CURE
PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSE CALLED "I HAVE FOUND A CURE" it is an actual description of how, not a link to some pay site it cured it for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful