Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rash On Back, Sides and Stomach.
bpcookie posted:
Hi all, *waving* I just developed this rash on my torso area, especially on my back. They dont itch and they just all of a sudden showed up. I looked up rash photo's and it looks like the measles or perhaps a 100 bug bites. I havent really been any where except the Gyno's office. I thought maybe the table that I had to lay on had some kind of chemical I was allergic to but they are very careful with what kind of chemicals that they use. Also I was just put on an antibiotic but I have taken it before with out any problems. All my soaps and detergents are dye and perfume free. My hubby doesnt have a rash.

Anyone have this problem before? Im really freaked out because I have this thing about being grossed out by bugs. I would just die if it were bug bites.

fungus_among_us responded:
im sorry i cant be of any help. but i have the same symptom. i uploaded some pics on a post i just started. do they look the same? please check. maybe it can be of help to both of us.

http://forums.webmd.com/3/skin-problems-and-treatments-exchange/forum/4208

bpcookie replied to fungus_among_us's response:
nope, sorry, mine are different. Mine look like the measles. Little red dots every where.

I hope someone can help you.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello All -

Here are a couple of slideshows to take a look at -

Adult Skin Problems Slideshow
Identifying Bugs and Their Bites Slideshow

Anything look familiar on these for you guys?

Cookie - Unfortunately, you can develop an allergy after taking something or using something for a time. The pic link within the link describes it as looking like measles.

Let us know if this is helpful,
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Got Eczema or Roseaca? caring help is on the way-.... heres a tip for you!
LIMU (Gentle seaweed cleanser) for men and Women and safe for kids too! remove eye makeup and shave with this popular daily cleanser from ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.