Skip to content
Rash On Back, Sides and Stomach.
bpcookie posted:
Hi all, *waving* I just developed this rash on my torso area, especially on my back. They dont itch and they just all of a sudden showed up. I looked up rash photo's and it looks like the measles or perhaps a 100 bug bites. I havent really been any where except the Gyno's office. I thought maybe the table that I had to lay on had some kind of chemical I was allergic to but they are very careful with what kind of chemicals that they use. Also I was just put on an antibiotic but I have taken it before with out any problems. All my soaps and detergents are dye and perfume free. My hubby doesnt have a rash.

Anyone have this problem before? Im really freaked out because I have this thing about being grossed out by bugs. I would just die if it were bug bites.

fungus_among_us responded:
im sorry i cant be of any help. but i have the same symptom. i uploaded some pics on a post i just started. do they look the same? please check. maybe it can be of help to both of us.

http://forums.webmd.com/3/skin-problems-and-treatments-exchange/forum/4208

bpcookie replied to fungus_among_us's response:
nope, sorry, mine are different. Mine look like the measles. Little red dots every where.

I hope someone can help you.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello All -

Here are a couple of slideshows to take a look at -

Adult Skin Problems Slideshow
Identifying Bugs and Their Bites Slideshow

Anything look familiar on these for you guys?

Cookie - Unfortunately, you can develop an allergy after taking something or using something for a time. The pic link within the link describes it as looking like measles.

Let us know if this is helpful,
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful