Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Missed Period on the Mirena
proudmommy0515 posted:
I have been on the mirena for 4 1/2 yrs. It's due to come out in Feb. When I first got it bk in 08 my period was irregular for the 1st yr maybe, but since then it has been fine. Recently I missed my period but I've take 2 hpc and they r negative. It was suppose to come on June 25th but didn't. I have been feeling sick and certain smells makes me feel like I have to vomit. I dnt know if I'm paranoid and making myself sick or what. I haven't been stressed out. Is it possible that I'm pregnant and it has to be done through my blood? Has anyone been through this?

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi proudmommy0515 -

Just wanted to pop in to let you know somehow you landed in the Skin Problems & Treatment Community.

You may want to repost your concerns with our Could I Be Pregnant? Community or our Women's Health Community.

Take Care,
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Got Eczema or Roseaca? caring help is on the way-.... heres a tip for you!
LIMU (Gentle seaweed cleanser) for men and Women and safe for kids too! remove eye makeup and shave with this popular daily cleanser from ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.