Skip to content
Missed Period on the Mirena
proudmommy0515 posted:
I have been on the mirena for 4 1/2 yrs. It's due to come out in Feb. When I first got it bk in 08 my period was irregular for the 1st yr maybe, but since then it has been fine. Recently I missed my period but I've take 2 hpc and they r negative. It was suppose to come on June 25th but didn't. I have been feeling sick and certain smells makes me feel like I have to vomit. I dnt know if I'm paranoid and making myself sick or what. I haven't been stressed out. Is it possible that I'm pregnant and it has to be done through my blood? Has anyone been through this?

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi proudmommy0515 -

Just wanted to pop in to let you know somehow you landed in the Skin Problems & Treatment Community.

You may want to repost your concerns with our Could I Be Pregnant? Community or our Women's Health Community.

Take Care,
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful