Skip to content
Question about a possible skin tag/wart
An_247208 posted:
I have a small skin tag, or what i think is a skin tag,on the very outside of my vaginal area.... where the hair grows, its been there for months and it drives me crazy, gets caught when i shave down there. Its only one but i am concerned that maybe its something else. It doenst irritate at all and is the same color as my skin. i really would like it gone but more concerned with what it could be. ive looked at pix of warts, and genital warts and it looks nothing like this

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon -

Since this area is driving you crazy please make an appointment with a dermatologist to have it removed and they can also let you know if it is a skin tag.

See this article for more information on removal of skin tags and this slideshow for pictures of adult skin problems.

Hope you find answers soon, let us know what you find out.

Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.