Skip to content
Itchy splotches after being touched
An_247883 posted:
This has been happening for sometime now, if someone touches my arm or hand or wherever they've touched bare skin I get these itchy red splotches where they touch. Also I noticed the other day after flossing my teeth I had red marks on my face where my hands touched or the floss touched and those didn't itch. It seems to be an upper body thing and last week I had a bad episode where my neck and back were itchy terribly and were bright red. Sometimes there are bumps other times it's just red skin. I took Bendaryl that time and it did seem to help. I am overweight and currently doing weight watchers and walking daily. This is very frustrating to me and would like to know what it is!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.