Skip to content
Steatocystoma Multiplex Treatments
An_247967 posted:
I've been googling around and haven't found much written materials about treatments for Steatocystoma Multiplex. Its even hard to find local (Seattle area) doctors who may diagnose the issue. I have a feeling I have it, but would like to get confirmation and suggested treatments if I do have it.

Any help would be appreciated.

maekep responded:
Hi,

Did you get any responses regarding this topic? I have not had any diagnose, but hope to get one soon with my Dermatologist.

David

oligops responded:
Hi - I was diagnosed over 20 years ago when I was 13-ish. I now live in Seattle and am currently seeking a physician with SM experience, though no luck just yet. In the last day or so I've called several dermatology clinics but no specific resident experience. I'll definitely post a contact should I learn of one. Please let me know if you learn of someone in the area as well.

Best of luck.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful