Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Steatocystoma Multiplex Treatments
An_247967 posted:
I've been googling around and haven't found much written materials about treatments for Steatocystoma Multiplex. Its even hard to find local (Seattle area) doctors who may diagnose the issue. I have a feeling I have it, but would like to get confirmation and suggested treatments if I do have it.

Any help would be appreciated.

maekep responded:
Hi,

Did you get any responses regarding this topic? I have not had any diagnose, but hope to get one soon with my Dermatologist.

David

oligops responded:
Hi - I was diagnosed over 20 years ago when I was 13-ish. I now live in Seattle and am currently seeking a physician with SM experience, though no luck just yet. In the last day or so I've called several dermatology clinics but no specific resident experience. I'll definitely post a contact should I learn of one. Please let me know if you learn of someone in the area as well.

Best of luck.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Eczema - Part IExpert
Dear Readers, Of all the skin conditions I see, the most frustrating for both me and my patients has to be eczema. The most common form ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.