Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Skin itching Burning
An_248118 posted:
I have an ongoing severe itching Burning on my upper & lower top of my arms only. Day and night ongoing. sometimes see very small white dots on lower arms. Does not seem to be related to when it will occur. Been to Dr's office no results. Extreme burning & itching. I recentely heard my mother has the symptoms. We do not live close by. It is extremely painful.

llcarlos responded:
Any chance that you have Fibromyalgia? That kind of pain is very common with FM.The spots would not be related, if so. Do some online research, especially here, at this site and other major research hospital or association sites.There are self tests and symptom lists to help you establish possibillity/ probability. I have had it most of my 60 years, and worked hard with it, untl the chronic fatigue decided to knock me down for good, this time. I wish you the best

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.