Skip to content
Folliculitis or Stasis Eczema?
Nutmeg posted:
after shaving about three months ago i got these little bumps like pimples but they itched and when popped oozed a water llike substance. at first i thougt it was in grown hairs but they are still there. i switched razor blades used anti bacterial soap on it and then stopped shaving that area all together. it will always start to go away then a few more bumps will come then a few more

Nutmeg responded:
im trying to post a pic but it wont let me...help please

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Nutmeg's response:
Hi Nutmeg -

To post a picture, photo or image first upload the pic to a service like PhotoBucket, Snapfish, Flickr, then link it with the URL.

Use the camera icon at the top of the reply box to link the URL.

Be careful when registering with photo upload services. Do not use your real name as the user name. When clicking on the photo and Properties your user name will show.

Before posting please make sure the photos do not show any "private parts" and are appropriate for all to view.

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.