Skip to content
Posting Protocol Question
An_248294 posted:

Could you please tell me where to post a question for one of the dermatologists?

Thank You,
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello and Welcome -

You can post just as you posted this question. If you would like direct your question to a specific dermatologist please put their name in the Discussion Title like this -

Dr. Tareen (or Buchness) Question about skin _______ (fill in the blank with your concern).

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful