Skip to content
sores on my face, eating away my skin, help
LindaQ posted:
I had a small bump come up on cheek bone area, then it turned into sore, then it blacked and sunk in. It was getting bigger and bigger then I realized It wasnt just one place, There were more bumps coming up around it and spreading. Now there are bumps a 1/4 of an inch away. It started about 1 and 1/2 to 2 months ago and I am scared to death. There is no new skin. It just sinks and turns blackened. My face is swollen on one side. I have been to Advanced Dermatology and now he sent me to W. GA Infectious Desease Center. They are working together on it now. They have taken now 5 biopsy's and 2 came back neg. Now they say others could take up to a month. Checking Micro Bacteria stuff. I am on Clarithromyc 500 MG and an antibiotic ointment and 600 mg Calcium and 5000 IU Vitimin D3. Is anyone out their that has had something similar? It's eating my skin and not replacing it. Help........

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

I THINK I HAVE FOUND A CURE
PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSE CALLED "I HAVE FOUND A CURE" it is an actual description of how, not a link to some pay site it cured it for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.