Skip to content
patches of skin colored bumps (elbow, thigh, armpit)
emolina32 posted:
I have been experiencing a sudden outbreak of these itchy skin colored bumps. I first noticed this when I woke up about a week ago. They appeared on both my elbows as small patches. I thought nothing of it but a few days after I noticed that a similar patch had appeared on my upper inner thigh close to the genital area. At this point I noticed the bumps on my elbow have gotten slightly bigger and the scratching leaves a small amount of white dead skin. I started getting concerned so I tried finding a dermatologist but he is not available until next friday, regardless I made the appointment. This morning I woke up and noticed bumps above my elbow very close to my armpit. The bumps are new and very small. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what I'm experiencing or if there are any health risks that are related to this type of outbreak.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful