Skip to content
patches of skin colored bumps (elbow, thigh, armpit)
emolina32 posted:
I have been experiencing a sudden outbreak of these itchy skin colored bumps. I first noticed this when I woke up about a week ago. They appeared on both my elbows as small patches. I thought nothing of it but a few days after I noticed that a similar patch had appeared on my upper inner thigh close to the genital area. At this point I noticed the bumps on my elbow have gotten slightly bigger and the scratching leaves a small amount of white dead skin. I started getting concerned so I tried finding a dermatologist but he is not available until next friday, regardless I made the appointment. This morning I woke up and noticed bumps above my elbow very close to my armpit. The bumps are new and very small. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what I'm experiencing or if there are any health risks that are related to this type of outbreak.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.