Skip to content
welts on my skin
rebeccalynncantor posted:
look i just got done taken the antibiotic levicuin i know i dint spell it right ....but anyway the day after i finshed it is when i started getting my welts at first i thoght it was fle bite - i do have a dog in the house-but i had bump on my face and i popped it and that spot turned red starting itching fevered and raised up,no scrathing -when i scratch it gets real bad-i have it ever where my chest myhands --but like the lady up top mine goes and comes its not steady it well come stay 25 minutes and gone about an hour later its back maybe on my arm ect,,,can anyone help me????

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Rebecca -

I hope you have check with your doctor or pharmacist to figure out what's going on.

Did you have an allergic reaction ?

Please check back in to let us know how you are doing,
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.