Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Patch Rashes on Left Leg
hirokayeteer posted:
It started with a small nickel sized patch on my left shin. It's darker than my natural skin tone, I sort of ignored it since it didn't itch. After a couple weeks I've noticed it has gotten bigger (as in more patches) and only itched like once for a couple minutes. I didn't scratch it, that was that. Then recently I have noticed my foot was itching and I took a look and noticed I have a patch on top of my foot. And another one on top of the ankle. Only the one on top of my foot itches (and even that's occasional) . It's really weird. I kind of wondering if my body is fighting some sort of infection because I have like a bump full of puss in the left side in th side/back of my throat. I've had one before. It didn't hurt and it has popped then and now I have it back again. This time it still doesn't hurt but just wondering ? Thanks!

Take the Poll

Is this an emergency?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.