Skip to content
Patch Rashes on Left Leg
hirokayeteer posted:
It started with a small nickel sized patch on my left shin. It's darker than my natural skin tone, I sort of ignored it since it didn't itch. After a couple weeks I've noticed it has gotten bigger (as in more patches) and only itched like once for a couple minutes. I didn't scratch it, that was that. Then recently I have noticed my foot was itching and I took a look and noticed I have a patch on top of my foot. And another one on top of the ankle. Only the one on top of my foot itches (and even that's occasional) . It's really weird. I kind of wondering if my body is fighting some sort of infection because I have like a bump full of puss in the left side in th side/back of my throat. I've had one before. It didn't hurt and it has popped then and now I have it back again. This time it still doesn't hurt but just wondering ? Thanks!

Take the Poll

Is this an emergency?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful