Delayed allergic reaction and Alopecia Areata?
An_248774 posted:
Hi, I used to break out in hives after alcohol consumption and had to rely on antihistamines to get rid of the symptoms. Recently, I stopped having rashes or hives and have no visible allergic symptoms. That was a week ago. Just today, I discovered a small totally bald spot on my head that wasn't there before.

I've got two questions I hope you guys can shed some light on:
1) Is it possible to grow out of my allergy, or is my lack of an allergic reaction signify something else? (liver issues/delayed allergic reaction etc?)

2) I highly suspect that my AA is due to my allergic reaction. Will it grow back if I stop my alcohol consumption?