Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Health & Fitness
ennajohn posted:
The Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge has completely changed my life, not just physically but mentally as well. I am happier, healthier and fitter than I have ever been! I have attempted "health kicks" time after time in the past, failing every time, but I made it through the 12 week challenge without missing a single session and loved it that much I signed straight up for the next one! Ashy, Steve & Millie are fantastic trainers; they really know what they are talking about and are passionate about getting results. It's obvious that it's not about the money for them, they do what they do because they want to help people and it shows in every aspect of their work! The constant support I have received throughout the challenge is amazing, it really kept me motivated and on track and made me feel like they really care. Initially I was concerned that being such a large group, I wouldn't get that close attention that you really want when you are training and trying to improve but that certainly wasn't the case. The 3 trainers make sure that everyone gets the attention and motivation they need and are always there to help anyone that needs it! The way the sessions are set up ensures that all concerns are tailored for when it comes to exercise. One of the biggest positives is that it's all females in the group, the sessions are varied and aimed at females and what our major concerns are the way males and females lose weight/tone up is completely different, the trainers know this and focus on what WE need and the results really do show that they know there stuff! The other thing I really loved is how the trainers took the time to explain the nutritional side of things and how certain foods affect your progress when you understand the science behind things it makes it a lot easier to make smart and educated decisions. I now feel confident in my food choices. The best thing I ever did for myself was join the Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge, I now have confidence that I have never had and it has had a positive effect in every aspect of my life! It's no longer a "challenge" but a way of life for me now. Thank you SO much for showing me this amazing, healthy and active lifestyle and for helping me achieve and do things I never thought possible.[a name="_GoBack">
http://www.cleaneatingdietplan.com/

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

noseeums - no-see-ums
I have suffered with the noseeums. DEET works and there is some information about prevention at www.http://noseeums.org/ More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.