Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Small bumps not red till itched
An_248870 posted:
I have these Small bumps all over my body they aren't red untill you itch them and if you pop them clear liquid comes out i have been trying to treat them with neosporen and caladryl and every few have gone away but i find a new one every coulpe of days and i try not to itch them but is hard not to and normally when i do itch them they turn in to score and scab up but it still iches like crazy but i don't notice the clear liquid after that. i have had them for about 3 or 4 months now and i haven't changed sop or detergent since long before i got them. the bumps are spread out and its normally one bump every time.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

psoriasis tips
I have put up with psoriasis for decades. Nasty drugs like embrel will have dramatic results but at a huge cost to both your body and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.