Skip to content
Persistent Red, Itchy Bumps
jjm2012 posted:
First off, I have a lot of unknown allergies that cause me to break out on the regular. This situation seems different. I have developed tiny bumps all over my forearms and lower back that itch incessantly. They don't get bigger like hives usually do after irritating them. I noticed I only broke out when I went to my parent's house. Now I have them constantly. I wake up in the morning covered in scratches all over my back and arms from scratching the bumps at night. I feel like my skin is crawling constantly. I've tried my allergy meds, anti-histamines, benadryl, lotions, etc. and nothing seems to help. Any thoughts?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.