Skip to content
Wierd discoloration on my ankle. Hoping someone knows what it is
Zerotar posted:
So I have had this on my left ankle for several years now, ( ) and its been slowly changing shape. It used to look like a 5 pointed star in the center of where it is now which seems to be clear I am hoping that someone may know what it is. my financial situation is such where I cannot afford to go see a doctor and get it properly diagnosed but I hope it is something that you fine individuals can identify and help me figure out how to cure it.

also if this is an inappropriate thing to be posting here I do apologize but I don't have anywhere else to turn regarding medical treatment.
Zerotar responded:
Still have this on my ankle, im hoping someone out there knows what this is.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSE CALLED "I HAVE FOUND A CURE" it is an actual description of how, not a link to some pay site it cured it for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful