Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Advice PLEASE! My body is attacking me!!
An_249074 posted:
I'm 28 years old and 4 years ago I got sick and ended up having my gall bladder and bile ducts removed. The Doctor told me I had to start eating more healthy but I ignored it and continued to eat terribly!(fried foods, tons of grease, sugar, fat, etc.) Well a couple of months ago I developed a large boil in one of my armpits and immediately when it went away another one developed. I was also noticing my face was breaking out(Ive never had acne in my life) As the second boil was healing I saw that it looked like another was developing so I decided to take action. I began doing a GNC 7 day Total Body Cleanse and changed my diet drastically and started drinking nothing but water. On day 4 I noticed that the developing boil under my arm receded. That made me feel good until a boil developed on my butt! It has been extremely painful. Now it is day 7 and I woke up this morning feeling energized and with a sense of accomplishment. My face is clearing up and I felt like I was on the road to a healthier lifestyle. Unfortunately when I got home I (somehow) noticed a small painless lump on my clitoral hood!! It wasn't there yesterday and I can only tell its there because of how it feels. (Its not big enough to really see). It doesn't hurt or anything but its a lump and all I can think of is that I will never be able to have sex again without being embarrassed. All of these horrible things are happening to my body all at the same time and its scaring me to death. I don't have insurance and can't just go to the doctor to get checked out. What I want to know is, could all of this be a result of the toxins building up in my body from maintaining such a poor diet? Will it stop and let me return to feeling like a normal healthy human being? All of this has occurred within the last 3 months and before that I had no problems of the sort. Please help me!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Eczema - Part IExpert
Dear Readers, Of all the skin conditions I see, the most frustrating for both me and my patients has to be eczema. The most common form ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.