Skip to content
skin problems
An_249093 posted:
hello, i was just wondering about a rash i been having for about 4 months now. Its in the pubic area. my symptoms are: very ichy, tingly, painful when i scratch and it swells up if i scratch to much but i cant help it the sensation is so intense... the skin is kind of dryed up now and wrinkled. Its craked my skin and it hurts and iches at the same time, what can i do?? I been to the doctor two times they think is a fungal infection but the prescription she gave me didnt work. I was just wondering if anybody else knew what the diagnosis might be. HELP!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.