Skip to content
Rash on 4 year old, please help
AnswerMePlease27 posted:
My son keeps getting this rash on him. The first time it started as small on his left side of his rib cage. This time it has spread onto spots on his upper and lower back as well as ribs. I was told when bringing him to the pediatritian the first time that it was eczema, but now I feel like it may be something else. He also has re-occuring croup (not sure that would have anything to do with it) I do not know if it uploaded the photo but they are small patches with tiny bumpss and are dry like- never seepy. He doesn't complain of any pain and he does itch it sometimes. I've found hydrocortisone cream seems to help but, it pops right back up. Any ideas?? thank you so much

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.