Skip to content
During Treatment for Abscess on leg
cdavie89 posted:
So I went to the ER Monday night due to an abscess being on my leg, a little above the knee cap where the Muscle is at. Anyways I had it drained and just started taking my medications yesterday evening. The pain is so bad, most times it exceeds a 10. Now I'm wondering should I be walking on it a lot and should I be working? I do work for a Mental Hospital. I just need to know because it's so hard to walk and I'm having trouble sleeping. I can't even bend my leg to put on a sock, it took me 5 minutes to get on a sock. I'm going back for a check up on Thursday but need some advice before then so please help!!

Thank you

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.