Skip to content
Itching burning skin with raised red bumps and hand and feet swelling
ashalily posted:
I'm not allergic to anything. I'm 25 and have never had an allergic reaction to anything. I'm not using and new body wash or laundry detergent.
Yet 3 days ago my skin started to itch like crazy, so much it burns slightly. When I scratch, welts and bumps appear all over where I was scratching. The next day I woke up and my hands were swollen (still are). That night I remember waking up a few times and rubbing my hands together over and over as if I was putting lotion on. Today I woke up, and now my feet are both swollen.
Any clues as to whats going on? I tried the WebMD checker, it said allergic reation but the swelling is only a condition of a serious reaction and i don't have any other problems.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful