Skip to content
vaginal bumps and irritation, pls help
An_249338 posted:
Hi,

I recently started seeing someone and when we had sexual intercourse (oral and vaginal) the first time and I had developed a little irritation and felt discomfort while urinating (stinging sensation externally around the vagina) and I ignored it. We had intercourse the second time around (two days ago) and felt the discomfort has grown. So after inspecting the area, there are few small red bumps (irritation) externally around the vagina. The bumps are only one the left side. Don't know what to do since I don't have medical insurance at the moment (recently unemployed) and I don't know the seriousness because have not experienced anything of the sort before and when I asked my now boyfriend, he does not have anything I should be concerned about. I know I am allergic to latex and we used latex free protection.

Pls. help if you know what this can be, or have advice to relieve irritation.

Thank you in advance

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.