Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Blisters on underarm
andabeans09 posted:
Hello,
I have recurring patch of blisters that appear on my underarm. It started back in 2010 after using a Schick Intution Razor with the cream because I was out of my usual plain razors. I do have sensitive skin. A day later I thought it was a bug bite and looked and there was red sking and several small blisters. It cleared up and came back a year latre, but not as many. And this year it came back twice, once in August and just 2 weeks ago. I'm finding it annoying and I realize when I apply any deoderant or soap on it and over time it seems to do start it off. I'll feel the pain, and see the redness coming. I am paranoid it will go elsewhere because the first time it came back in August was on my arm and 2 weeks ago it appeared where it was twice before :S

Is this an allergy or something else?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

psoriasis tips
I have put up with psoriasis for decades. Nasty drugs like embrel will have dramatic results but at a huge cost to both your body and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.