Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
really embarassing
An_249524 posted:
for quite some time now i have had this unbearable itch on the outside of my vagina and to the inner crease of my thighs. i have tired everything i could think of. yes my skin is dry but no lotions or creams have helped at all. at first i thought it was a heat rash but it never goes away. some days the itching is so bad all i can do is run to the bathroom and scratch. i know that sounds horrible. i am not experiencing anything else out of the norm. i just want it to stop itching. some days i scratch so much it looks like someone took a cheese grader to my skin, and it angers my husband cause if im in that much pain we cant be intimate. what might this be and how do i stop it.

bird_nerd responded:
If you don't have any STDs, try taking a urine test, it sounds like a common yeast infection

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Thick skin and cracked
I had a patch of skin that was so thick I could not feel pain in it. The skin was also cracking and itchy. I tried something I don't ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.