Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ingrown bikini line hair
bird_nerd posted:
So i tried tweezing my bikini area the result was these two really bad ingrown hairs. the top one in the picture grew and pussed, then popped and i thought it was done, but then it grew into a lump with no head. it's just hard. I've been trying to exfoliate the area but nothing to far.

I_luv2_Smile responded:
Hi,
Fret not it doesn't look that bad. Also you are so awesome for posting a pic. I too have the same issues! I work as a swim teacher and am constantly in a bathing suit and wonder how my non-black counter parts keep their area so smooth. I wax usually, shave if I am broke and exfoliate... However , I still have dark areas around my bikini area...

Have you discovered anything that works?

-Smile

I_luv2_Smile responded:
http://www.clinictime.net/Whiten-Pubic-Area.html

natural ways to lighten and soothe irritation. Really hope this helps

-Smile

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.