Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
my penis forskin is slightly swollen and there is a little lump
An_249697 posted:
over the last few days ihave noticed slight swelling on my foreskin and i don't have much of it, there is also a small sort of lump, its only a bit painful to touch and its not a problem for me to masturbate or do anything differently, should ibe concerned?

Mohiba K Tareen, MD responded:
Dear An,

Typically, foreskin is a common area for inflammation and swelling. I would try icing the area and reducing friction for 2 days. If that does not help, I would suggest seeing your doctor.

I hope that helps
Dr. Mohiba Tareen
Tareen Dermatology, Roseville, Minn
Castle Connoly's America's Top Cosmetic Dermatologists
Adjunct Assistant Professor Univ of MN Dept of Dermatology
www.TareenDermatology.com

alexmac9696 responded:
When I woke up this morning there was some slight discharge from the lump but the swelling had gone down, how about now?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.