Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Upper body itch skin lasting for 3 weeks and still on going
thomasyc posted:
After a session of swimming at a pool at a local university, I went into their hot tub that can hold up to 15 people. That evening and since then, I have had an itch on my upper body from my chest to my waist on the front and same area on my back.

I went into the hot tub about a week earlier without this happening.

It has been 3 weeks since this happened and the itch persist. I use Dove sensitive soap and wash my clothes in All Free and Clear. I don't see any rash or blisters on my skin.

An_249849 responded:
There is a spray moisturizer that really works when nothing else will and you can spray your back. It's called Skin-Lasting. Sometimes local independant pharmacies carry it or get it online. I love it and have given it to several friends.

Mohiba K Tareen, MD replied to An_249849's response:
Dear An,

I had never heard of SkinLasting before, but just looked it up. Great tip - it is all natural and paraben free.

The spray is very helpful for the back.

Thanks for the awesome tip!
Dr. Mohiba Tareen
Tareen Dermatology, Roseville, Minn
Castle Connoly's America's Top Cosmetic Dermatologists
Adjunct Assistant Professor Univ of MN Dept of Dermatology
www.TareenDermatology.com

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.