Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hair loss-herbal treatment products
Daisy84 posted:
Hi everybody,

I hope that someone will help me with his/hers oppinion on my matter. I should frankly admit that I am a maniac when it comes to my hair. I love it and even my husband is not allowed to touch it especially when I have a new hairstyle. Unfortunatelly, a few months ago I felt that I am losing my hair slowly but permanently. Then I started with some herbal masks and some other external hair treatments, bought the most expensive lotions from my hairdresser, but nothing helps so far. My question is: has anyone here tried already this herbal hair loss product and is it worth to spend money on it? I am almost desperate, so please help me.
Thanks in advance!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.