Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Severe itching from chest to legs
det3991 posted:
Month 3 of intense itching all day and night. Back, stomach sides, inner thighs, and legs. No real sign of a rash..just scratches that I keep tearing open. My family Dr. gave me vistaril ...doesn't work, went to ER and they gave my 40mg of prednisone and Zyrtec for 7 days...started to subside but came right back after I finished the prednisone. Went to allergist today- no diagnosis at all- he ordered blood tests, derm appt next Tuesday. Other than the horrible itching I feel perfectly fine. I hv tried every topical cream and lotion available for relief and nothing works...Benadryl, Sarna, hyrocortisone, aloe, gold bond etc etc....so uncomfortable...any advice would be greatly appreciated. Now I'm freaking out thinking its internal like live or kidney problems. 37 female in good shape and considered healthy otherwise ..

EdithIkerNagyonFacebook responded:
Hello, i tried everything too because my itching went out of control that later became wounds. One lady asked me if i want to try Nerium ad lotion. I did, and glad. Swelling went down after two hours, itching disappeared, now they even heal and one day i am sure it will be gone. Scientists discovered it after trying to find skin cancer cure/treatment. look me up on facebook or write me here, Edith (Iker) Nagy and see pictures of results. you will not be sorry.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

noseeums - no-see-ums
I have suffered with the noseeums. DEET works and there is some information about prevention at www.http://noseeums.org/ More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.