Skip to content
Nodule Acne
Flowerbomb78 posted:
Hello, I`m seeking some advice on my skin concerns. I developed acne when I became an adult I`m a mother or 6. It was after the third child I started to notice acne. At that time it was mild but as the years go on it got worse and worse. I was told by my dermatologist that i have taken almost every antibiotic and topical with little to no results. I`ve also gone through 1 accutane treatment with good results for about 2yrs then it started again. I call it angry acne because that`s how i feel angry. I was just in the middle of the second accutane treatment and my skin has went haywire so i stopped the treatment. Before this last treatment I had about 8 cosmetic procedures peels and dermabrasions. I`ve done alot of my own research over the years. Ok i want someone who knows everything they could possibly know about the skin to tell me something. I need some answers, Could i have a underline skin infection or disease. I know acne is a disease but why is it getting worse by the days, months,and years. My confidence is starting to be affected your skin is the first thing a person sees and acne does not match who i am. If anyone has any info that may be helpful please respond i`m at my end. This acne thing has taken up so much of my life I have to see and understand i want real answers. Also my mother does not have acne and my father may have mild acne sometimes but me it`s been something that i can`t get rid of . I use some of the best products on the market that cost me a pretty penny. This acne will look as though it is clearing up then here they show up again i can feel them growing pushing there way to the surface then they sit there for weeks. Very sore and sometimes achy i know someone has seen this before well i hope so Thanks....

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.