Skip to content
HELP
An_250265 posted:
I am 19 years old the 3 fingers on my right hand have been extremely Itchy, my skin burns , cracks mostly my ring finger. Now I am getting it on my elbows and the skin is red what I take?

BlondeWolfy responded:
Go to CVS and get two different Oitments to help soothe your pain! Get Aveeno lotion and Aveeno body wash for hand soap! Don't use any hand sanitizers or anything with harsh chemicals in it, avoid washing dishes and animals. Drink Chamomille Tea and even put it the tea on your affected itchy places! believe me it is soo soothing and feels great! If you still need more help you can also get Aloe Vera juice! Make sure it's 100% Aloe Vera juice! Drink it and put it on those itchy places! Aloe Vera heals the wounds and cracks making it sting and uncomfortable so don't use it if you are very irratible. But it still works! hope this helps out some

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Eczema - Part IExpert
Dear Readers, Of all the skin conditions I see, the most frustrating for both me and my patients has to be eczema. The most common form ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.