Skip to content
skin pain on chest and back with no other symptoms
An_250294 posted:
have skin pain in 2 small areas. one under my breast (i'm a guy btw) and one on my back under my shoulder blade. no swelling. no redness. no other symptoms. my gut says it was caused due to the large numbers of stressful work hours in an office chair one week. but i've taken many days off since and the pain hasn't gotten any better. it's not unbearable, but very annoying. ibuprofen helps a lot. if i'm cold and get chills, it hurts. if anything brushes against it, it hurts. doesn't feel like a bruise at all. almost feels like a rug burn. point is i've googled and found nothing. i just want to know what happened to me and if it will go away on its own. thank you for any advice you can offer.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

I THINK I HAVE FOUND A CURE
PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSE CALLED "I HAVE FOUND A CURE" it is an actual description of how, not a link to some pay site it cured it for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.