Skip to content
My face looks like it has aged 5 years in less then a month!! HELP ME!
Aspence24 posted:
My face is extremely dry!! The dry skin is very noticeable and I want to itch it because it's painful now. Under my eyes are so dry it looks like I have horrible winkles. I've been asked if I am sick or if their is something wrong with me. Also, I'm having a horrible time with acne. I would consider myself somewhat healthy, I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, for the most part I eat healthy and I wash my face as I should. I haven't changed any lotions, facial wash and so on, which doesn't make sense. I am allergic to many product, that's the main reason why I haven't changed anything. My face has me very concern and it's making me feel very unattractive. Also I have tired home remedies such as honey, lemon juice and brown sugar. Nothing works! Please help me, I'm only 29 and I look like I could be in my early 40's now. Thank you!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.