Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Yucky Skin Woes. Please help. :(
MissCaptainKirk posted:
Well, I have tried everything to keep my skin nice. I use moisturizers, wear sunscreen, eat good, exercise, so on and so forth. I do everything I can without goign overboard and doing any harm. I use all natural organic skincare stuff.
But I still keep getting skin issues. Acne, oily skin, spider veins, stretch marks, etc. I've seen a dermatologist and he has given me treatments for the acne and spider veins and stuff that made it a little better but he just shrugged at the stretch marks.
The most depressing skin issue lately is that the skin on my thighs just seems to be sagging - esp. on the insides of my thighs. It looks super nasty - very baggy and lumpy - and I have no idea why it's doing this.
I got stretch marks when I was a kid because of a growth spurt, but I have managed the marks for years and they are pretty much faded. Is it beause I have old stretch marks and the collagen there is broken? What is it?
Here's the kicker...I'm only 22. And I don't even have kids yet.
Does anybody have any suggestions? I'd really like to wear a swimsuit this summer....or shorts or something...

BlondeWolfy responded:
Check your Liver! ^_^ hope this helps and tell us if that's the cause of your skin issues! I'm thinking the Liver has more to do with skin problems than we think it does.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.