Yucky Skin Woes. Please help. :(
MissCaptainKirk posted:
Well, I have tried everything to keep my skin nice. I use moisturizers, wear sunscreen, eat good, exercise, so on and so forth. I do everything I can without goign overboard and doing any harm. I use all natural organic skincare stuff.
But I still keep getting skin issues. Acne, oily skin, spider veins, stretch marks, etc. I've seen a dermatologist and he has given me treatments for the acne and spider veins and stuff that made it a little better but he just shrugged at the stretch marks.
The most depressing skin issue lately is that the skin on my thighs just seems to be sagging - esp. on the insides of my thighs. It looks super nasty - very baggy and lumpy - and I have no idea why it's doing this.
I got stretch marks when I was a kid because of a growth spurt, but I have managed the marks for years and they are pretty much faded. Is it beause I have old stretch marks and the collagen there is broken? What is it?
Here's the kicker...I'm only 22. And I don't even have kids yet.
Does anybody have any suggestions? I'd really like to wear a swimsuit this summer....or shorts or something...

BlondeWolfy responded:
Check your Liver! ^_^ hope this helps and tell us if that's the cause of your skin issues! I'm thinking the Liver has more to do with skin problems than we think it does.