Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please read this if you can! I need relief on my Eczema that is widely consuming my daily life!
BlondeWolfy posted:
These are the worst days of my life according to skin. So Itchy, so dry and so ugly with the scales red patches and flakiness. It seems like everyone else in my family even my father who has skin cancer  has healthier looking skin than me,  (sorry about that reference) he is older and I'm  his youngest child. Skin only an old frail lady that doesn't get enough nutrients would have, but it doesn't make any sense. I eat like a healthy maniac, more than I should on vegetables fruits and Omega 3's. Drinking soo much water and Green tea or Lemon water. Even taking fish oil pills and turmeric/Cumin and Flaxseed supplements and on my food. I have taken out bad things in my diet. I'm now Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Red meat/chicken meat free. Yet I eat fish not because I want to, but I need those oils for my skin. I will sometimes take a shower but only a very quick soak with warm or cold water. I stay away from all chemicals and dust many times/vacuum. I Don't stress that much or complain, well I'm complaining now lol. I don't get my body or my skin but it's the worst it has ever been. Here are a list of lotions I trust and use daily like my life depends on it, and it feels great, but I seriously have no clue if I'm making a big mistake on using these all at once or just the brand... Itching right now thinking about it lol!!! I used to lotion my whole body with a cream called Cetaphill. But I love my Aveeno lotion and body wash! It used to work great but right now it hasn't been working at all. Then I tried Eucerin ointment  and that was feeling slimy and good but still didn't work. After I started using this stuff called Magic.. Something from Costco which claims to cure the Eczema on my body, it seemed to work, but after one use of that it got worse. So bad that I couldn't use it on my red scaly patches anymore. Then I started putting on Apple cider Vinegar which also claimed to cure people of Eczema. some things I can say about that stuff, STINGING, STINKY, AND PEELING MESS! It probably would work if I didn't scream and cry right after I put it on. Then I found out that Aloe Vera juice could help. And that stuff stung just as bad. The pain! The horror! I'm such a weak baby! >.< After I found some incredible Eucerin Aquaphor healing ointment that is so grimy and slimy but it feels amazing, yet it doesn't do justice!!! Darn Atopic Eczema I wanna go RAWR IMA MUNSTAR!!!! I'm writing a paragraph or something now. >.< please keep reading because you are awesome and I need your help for relief! Today I got this stuff called MG217 Psoriasis medicated multiple symptom cream! Long title!! Haha! It's sort of different from all the rest of my failed attempts of lotions, but I'm still using it for the first time and still have no idea what it might do. Makes me make a weird sound! Not a dramatic scream or moan I make with apple cider vinegar.. @.@ don't use it if your skin hurts a lot. But maybe I'm wrong and that pain is healing... Well this is all I got so far! I'm so jealous and I can't take it anymore I want good looking non-granny skin!!! I'm so red and patchy... Just call me patches! Lol I will never ever take it granted again!!! I love and hate my skin! I just want plump oily soft even non bumpy or patchy/scaly/flaky skin.... Give me yummy looking skin!! ^_^ I don't think you can stitch someones skin on me hahaha, but maybe give me some tips or tell me a bit about your stories and how you deal with your Eczema! Is your Liver healthy or non-healthy... Do you see any changes when you stress a lot. Lol i don't expect you to tell me all of that but just possibly a lesson of some sort. Thanks for reading it all! I'm so happy I have Internet to tell you this! Cause Me needs help. I'm giving up hope that I'll  get all wrinkly before I turn 19!!! >_< yeah I'm young and should be super healthy/pretty! Nope I'ma MUNSTAR... :< sob...well that's it! Thanks again!!! *smile your on camera* haha JK!! ^_^ have a great day!! 

Take the Poll

Does this make sense for me to have such terrible skin?
  • Nope
  • Yes
  • I need more information to answer
vote
View Poll Results

BlondeWolfy responded:
Shame on me!! I forgot to mention I have all these little bumps on my skin like I have never had before and they itch at night or after a shower Or randomly like crazy! It hurts when I itch them too much but they are spreading everywhere! Places I've never hadEczema but now I do. Could this be an allergy to something or the menacing little microscopic bug called SCABIES!!! It's not a sexual transmitng disease but it is very contagious and I'm the only one in my family who just might have this condition. I don't know if I do because my eczema could be spreading just because I'm probably not know legible yet of everything and need some expert help! Thanks for reading this little portion too!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.