Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Daily intense itching all over.
An_250531 posted:
For quite a while now I've been extremely itchy. And not the type of extremely itchy one gets from poison ivy. I'm downright miserable. It happens daily and doesn't stop unless I take something that will make me fall asleep. But, believe it or not, the itching isn't the worst part. It's the swelling caused by the itches. Everywhere my skin itches, a welt- sometimes small, usually huge- arises. And usually I have way too many to count. Right now my upper lip is swollen because I scratched it... ONE TIME.

I have a girlfriend with whom I am intimate, and she has gotten no itching. I have never been allergic to anything. No one in my house has gotten the itching. Doctors in my small town were baffled.

If it's not obvious that this experience is severely depressing me, than I'm not stressing the severity of it enough. Please help.

EdithIkerNagyonFacebook responded:
Hi, try nerium ad lotion, it is new, very helpful and will see results, i have same problem on leg and arm for two three years til i used this, first the swelling went down in two hours, so the itching disappeared, now after two weeks using it the wounds are healing. Look me up at Edith (Iker) Nagy on facebook or write me here if you have any questions. It might just help you too.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.