Skip to content
breaking out in the pubic area
angelkisses52903 posted:
Its not what you think, it doesnt itch at all- -its just extremely painful.. looks like little white heads- -i have 10 of them.. its almost like i have ingrown hairs but i dont think i do cuz i tried to pluck the hairs but there is no hair around it at all.. what is it and what do i do?

saracee responded:
Hi Angelkisses52903, is it irritating and are there red little bumps around the area too? Also, do you wax or shave down there? The irritation can be from razor burns due to shaving. The skin gets very sensitive after you do shave. You should try applying some sort of organic shaving cream after you shave or even apply raw aloe vera (works best!). Hope this helps out!

saracee responded:
Hey Angelkisses52903, I was thinking about your skin condition the other day and I wanted to find something that would help you out. Have you heard of this website called Healthtap? I was looking through it and found a lot of great tips and information regarding skin conditions and thousands of other topics about dermatology. You should check it out, here's the website: https://www.healthtap.com/#search/razor%20burn

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.