Skip to content
Menopause and Dry Skin
TheBestICanBe posted:
I have been blessed with good skin and I have taken good care of it over the years. Sunscreeen and good moisturers and non-drying cleanser have been my daily ritual. Now I am 57 in good health and workout three times or more a week, eat healthy and yet the skin on my eyelids and upper lip area are so dry that flakes of skin appear. My doctor gave me steroid cream but told me not to use it long as it will thin out the skin. My dermatologist recommended a cream that hydrates and that has worked for a while but I am back in trouble again as the cream no longer works well. I live in a very dry climate which does not help. Help!!

EdithIkerNagyonFacebook responded:
Hi, i have dry skin too and steroid did not help and is bad to use long term, right. Have you tried Nerium Ad lotion? I did and it helps. Cleared up swelling around dry itchy wounds of two years. Removed wrinkles, make my skin velvety. if you are interested in trying it let me know. My facebook account is Edith (Iker) Nagy if you have questions

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.