Skip to content
Itchy blistery rash on torso, thighs, upper arms
KcKc80 posted:
Over the past 2 days I have contracted a rash that starts out as a small itchy red dot, and then in a matter of minutes turns into a raised blistery looking white-ish bump. I had a collection of small ones on my shoulder at first and on my thighs and lower back. I applied some hydrocortisone...during the night, new ones were still popping up.

The next day the first ones had cleared away but new ones had started to appear on my arm, torso, back and thighs again. I don't feel like I have any other symptoms, I haven't used anything new except a spray of deodorant at a spa that day when I first got the rash in the evening.

http://i48.tinypic.com/34zy9e0.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/281c5ug.jpg

EdithIkerNagyonFacebook responded:
Hello, i have same thing on my arm and leg, Then someone told me to try Nerium Ad lotion, it is new and recognized, created by scientists. I used and within two days problem started getting smaller and did not itch no more, now they are smaller after two weeks, hope one day it is all gone. Look me up at Edith (Iker) Nagy on facebook, i posted some pictures what nerium does. It is called the fountain of youth because it also removes wrinkles, but really fixes tons of skin problems. good luck

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.