Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Skin bumps/rash that don't itch
peachsnapple89 posted:
Recently in the last couple days I've gotten these weird bumps on my right inner forearm. They don't hurt or itch, they're small, and they sometimes protrude and sometimes lie flat. They don't move around the skin, they're in the same spots. I had just three or four of them a couple days ago, and today I noticed there were more, about 7 or 8. They almost look like flea bites, but are much more mild, they look more like goosebumps. They're only on my right forearm. I'm not allergic to anything and I haven't done anything differently recently as far as cleaning or activities go. Anyone know what this could be?

EdithIkerNagyonFacebook responded:
Hi, my name is Edith Nagy and i started using Nerium Ad cream for my skin problems. Check out my facebook account at Edith (Iker) Nagy and see some of my post how useful this lotion is. Even minimized my 2 years old dry skin wounds after 5 days.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.